04/02/20: (Incident Zero) Sakuya Izayoi updated
IZ Sakuya has been updated with various system updates.
- [System] Fixed minor graphical bug involving Spellcard text.
- [System] Fall Recovertime values adjusted to compensate for recently discovered engine bug.
- [System] Fixed bug involving corner wallbounces.
- [System] Type-A and Type-B alignments have been merged into a single new alignment called Type-α. Type-C has been renamed Type-ß.
- [System] Foward dashing during Type-α now behaves the same as the former Type-B. Grazing removed.
- [System] Type-α Spirit meter from taking damage increased (33%->50%).
- [System] Normals now deal chip damage during Type-α.
- [System] Just Defend: Now usable regardless of alignment.
- [System] Last Word minimum damage scaling increased (30%->50%).
- [System] Type-ß alignment now scales all damage by 80%. Damage reduction during Spell Overdrive removed.
- [System] Fixed tick fix code in CMD file.
- Guard Cancel: Can now be used by any alignments. Now costs 1000 Power instead of 25% Spirit.
- Guard Cancel: Fixed bug that erroneously allowed Guard Cancels to gain Counterhit properties.
- Dash Cancel: Now always costs 50% Spirit, regardless of whether Spell Overdrive is active.
- Spell Rage: Removed.
- 2y: Hit velocities adjusted, is now jump cancellable.
- Throw: Now has 2f of startup.
- Vanishing Everything: Type-α now teleports relative to opponent's position, Type-ß now has faster startup but teleports a set distance.